2021 Leaf Pick Up
* Rake all leaves to the edge of the road.
* LEAVES ONLY! Landscaping stones or branches may harm the Service Department employees and damage the equipment.
* Do not put leaves in the streets. This is hazardous for vehicles and may clog storm water drains.
* Avoid parking near the leaves. The equipment cannot access the leaves if a vehicle is blocking the area; this will cause your leaves not to get picked up until the area is clear of vehicles.
* Be aware that dry leaf debris may be left behind by the equipment. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable. Rainy weather often helps minimize this problem.
* Rain may slow down the pick-up process - wet leaves may clog the equipment.